Options

Walk Off Event.

goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
The only night that I go to bed disappointed and ready to throw my own phone.   Why does this event seem so unbalanced?   I am frustrated with the money/gold sucking event!  Anyone else with the same issues?

Comments

• Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    they really messed up this event. Used to be the best event, now the difficulty is unrealistic
  • Options
    carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I got to last level this week silver level 4 team strength is 43k I have good hitters but it does seem harder for now hopefully it will get a little better as the game goes on
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    This event has been seemingly impossible for myself or anyone in my club. I was able to cycle almost every week in 2017, but unable to do so at all in 2018. We finally had 1 club member cycle this past Monday, which gives me hope lol. 
  • Options
    jimmyj39jimmyj39 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I cycled for the first time ever this past week also. I did spend some gold to do it though 
  • Options
    What level are you and what were the ratings of your top 3 guys? I can't get through walk off hero but I cycled 4 times in slugfest lol
  • Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Silver, 28k.  Top guy is 129.  
  • Options
    I went silver around 31-32k I think. I'm 40k now in final tier of silver. Able to streak a bit 
  • Options
    ddfamf88ddfamf88 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thought I was the only one having difficulty with this thing.
  • Options
    Game is glitching on last guys of level 4 everytime batter keeps facing pitcher really frustrating ...smh
  • Options
    And losing gold doing it really making me upset
  • Options
    ParkerC17ParkerC17 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    This is what happens when companies mimic EA sports and go for microtransaction based games where paying money actually makes you better. You want a better game Glu? Start copying Epic Games. Make money via microtransactions but dont have those in-app purchases actually make teams better or worse.
  • Options
    KFullingimKFullingim Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I completely agree! This event is one of my least favorite events