Upgrading to a new phone

Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
what is the protocol to upgrading to a new phone for various reasons not related to this game but still not losing your team or Acct moving to the new phone ?

Comments

• PAISRPHPAISRPH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same question. 
  • sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    you have to contact customer care first to ask them to make sure your team is unlocked for a single device transfer
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I was able to upgrade my phone with no problem last week. I think you are allowed one logout/login without contacting customer service. Actually makes sense to prevent loaders from logging in to your account. Hopefully jail time will be reduced this season for people.
  • Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I appreciate your help scottpdann. And yes, I understand thier reasoning behind it to keep loaders from being able to log in and out and agree with it . Just glad to hear that I can do it just once because I have already purchased a new I phone, just haven’t switched over in fear of losing my game , my Acct 
  • jimmyj39jimmyj39 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yeah I asked customer service about this and they can help you. They set it up so could switch mine over but I haven’t received my phone yet