Options

Customer Support Wait Times

Itsagoner1960Itsagoner1960 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
Why is it taking customer support so
lomg to respond to problems with this game, I have had an issue with offers since game launch. Problem still not fixed wait times of 4 to 5 days for a response that doesn’t help at all.
this is a gold driven game I do spend some money on it but the offers would be a much needed boost,
Most companies I have dealt with seem to value their customers. Looks to me like glu says we will get to you when we can.

Comments

• Options
    carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    They are behind with all the questions from this new game and also they have a lot of other games seems to be about 5 to 7 days for response as of now they did get to me after 6 days on VIP hotline but still waiting after 8 days for 18 question
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    Whenever I send a ticket asking about the returning player rewards I always get a response within 24hrs, but it's a standard message that says they won't disclose info on who gets gifts and that they are still sending out gifts, followed by "I'm closing this ticket" SMH
  • Options
    Itsagoner1960Itsagoner1960 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I have asked several questions that get the Standrad response it is against company policy to disclose specific information. Guess it’s a secret how to reach thresholds to become VIP or get some of the really decent gifts they gave or at rollout of 18.
    Guess playing their game since 2016, spending real cash and being a loyal customer counts for very little.
    Im seriously thinking about dropping this game and finding something else to occupy my spare time.