2018 Slugfest Reset Problem

msteiner38msteiner38 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports
Yesterday I was playing 2018 Home Run Slugfest and I got to level 10 after spending a couple hundred in Gold and my phone rang.  When I went back to the game it reset and I lost my progress and had to start from the beginning.  This happened three times to me.  Any way I can get my 1000 in gold back????  This seems like a bad glitch to me. 

Bronxbombers38

Answers

• msteiner38msteiner38 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It was 2018 version
    It was 2018 version
    It was 2018 version
  • carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    It's happened to me several times also lost quite a bit of gold that way all you can do is contact glu about it I never did but they actually may help you out on that
    It's happened to me several times also lost quite a bit of gold that way all you can do is contact glu about it I never did but they actually may help you out on that
  • sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I've had this happen a lot. I've learned to set my phone to "don not disturb" while i'm playing the slugfest.
    I've had this happen a lot. I've learned to set my phone to "don not disturb" while i'm playing the slugfest.
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    sqg491 said:
    Yes. This is the best thing you can really do to avoid the interruption. It helps me a lot during the day with calls or even those annoying non stop group texts flooding across my screen.
    sqg491 said:
    Yes. This is the best thing you can really do to avoid the interruption. It helps me a lot during the day with calls or even those annoying non stop group texts flooding across my screen.
    sqg491 said: