What are the advantages of your club going up in rank?

RPX999RPX999 Member 2 Posts
edited December 2017 in Off Topic
My club just hit diamond and one of my guys asked and I told him what I'd always been told better swag mainly. What are the advantages, I've never read what all the advantages actually are, not to mention possible downfalls. You would think we'd know by now.

Comments

• SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    I believe it's if your a platinum or diamond team and the clubs gold when you get draft picks I club events you'll only get gold players. so as I understand a diamond club I'll help the diamond teams get good players.
  • Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Downfalls in Diamond, Slugfest is Impossible, Walk off is next to impossible, and to upgrade players each level you need gold, cash and a boat load of XP! Also, you are in the big league now, events that you could get in the top 50 in platinum are now very difficult to even get in the top 100.
    Wish I never went to Diamond. I won't in 2018.
    Benefit, you get better players.
  • bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    How much does it cost in evo to upgrade capped players from platinum to diamond- regular, prime, and legend? Thinking about taking the plunge but I want to have a chance.
  • sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    you need A LOT of gold, cash and XP to upgrade players in Diamond. It's a trap and very difficult to compete in diamond unless you spend tons of cash
  • Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    To diamond:
    Regular player 500 gold 100 evo
    All-star Prime & Legend is 1500 gold 300 evo

First level Diamond Prime and Legend to level 2 is Diamond is 75k cash 1.5k gold 51k XP
    Level 2 to level 3 is 87.3k cash 1.5k gold 59k XP
  • Blueyed7Blueyed7 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Is there a way to get EVO other than through boxes and events??? 🤔 
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Benefits of moving up would be better club loyalty boxes although they are a bit higher in price. It is more of a prestigious thing more than anything. Every time you level up as a club the level award is much greater throughout the process.