Investments...

JFalls0705JFalls0705 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
Does anyone know how much gold you have to spend at each level of investments?
Like on level 1 of the stadium, you have to spend 4000 gold to get 16 gold per day instead of 6... I'm just curious how much gold you have to spend per level after that?

Thanks!

Comments

• Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Next level is 8000 gold. I'm halfway through this one. In 2017 I had the same investment and got up to getting 36 gold per day. To go from 26 to 36 gold I believe it was 20k gold. Then from 36 to 56 is 40k. 
  • JFalls0705JFalls0705 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Good lord... that's a ton of gold. Lol. But it doesn't roll over, right? So like level 1 is 4k, then you have to start back at 0 to go to 8k?
  • NostradamusCDSNostradamusCDS Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Correct.
    It is a lot of gold but it adds up. Will make you think twice about spending gold during the week or fan reward events which don't count toward the investments total. Using replays on walk off hero and slugfest wouldn't go to waste anymore if you have the ballpark investment
    That's true Bizy... Even at level 3, 26 gold/day comes out to about 180 gold per week. I'm not impressed with this week's fan reward event. So i'm going to stack gold through the weekend and spend it on monday or after the event is over on some draft picks to go towards the investments portion. I'm almost to 11k gold now.
    Not impressed with the fan rewards either this weekend. The dodger nationals boxes are tempting. I did buy 1 so far but got xp. Unfortunately I toasted 1500 gold on the prime box in exchange for regular xp. I need 3k gold to get to level 3 in investments
    yeah i'm not impressed with anything this weekend... i haven't bought a multi draft pick yet and i know you get 300 gold for buying your first one, so it only cost 1200, i'm going to bite the bullet on that on Monday when the fan rewards end.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Doesn't everyone love the 250 pts? The bonus is getting better and better every week. Use to be 1k, last week 500... now 250. Sorry GLU, you lost me as a paying customer. You guys are too greedy and your poor CS and response time are beyond ridiculous. Went from a loyal fan to a very pissed off user. 250.... what a joke.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    The 250 is tough to deal with if you don't have any super bonus guys or gold to spend. Will definitely be on the bottom side of the club rankings. Only option is to slowly build gold through videos and slow play streaks.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I have 5 guys in my line up including the POW pitcher, not a super bonus but still. Very hard to do anything with 250. Its a big joke to them.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Yea but the club tiers are still far below where they ended up in 2017. Used to be 80M to get final tier with 1k per hit or strike out. Being that it's 15M it's a fair adjustment. The numbers will increase when they add prime/legend picks and prime/legend xp to the club tier prizes.
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Does anyone know how much gold you have to spend at each level of investments? Like on level 1 of the stadium, you have to spend 4000 gold to get 16 gold per day instead of 6... I'm just curious how much gold you have to spend per level after that? Thanks!
    I have to spend 40k gold not during fan reward events to level up to 56 gold a day. 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Bender1979Bender1979 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I spent $15 for a stadium investment, and it all seemed to be working fine.  
    However, I just recently noticed; I've been spending gold towards level 2 (1236/4000) and every time I leave the game, when I return, the count resets to my count before I ever spent my gold. (eg. Evo a player for 40G, takes me to 1276/4000, but later in the day when I return to the game, I'm right back to 1236/4000).
    No idea how long this has been going on, and Glu & their representatives have told me they're really not going to help me or even answer why this is happening to me, and with a no-refund policy, I'm stuck.

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m about 2800 gold spent on my stadium to get to level 5 (56 per day) every little bit helps.
  • tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Does gold spend in WOH restarts count towards this? And does anyone happen to have a summery of how much gold it is at every level?
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    tribeWS18 said:

Does gold spend in WOH restarts count towards this? And does anyone happen to have a summery of how much gold it is at every level?

Yes, WOH restarts count as long as there is not a special fan rewards event taking place.

The levels go from 10k, 20k, 40k, 80k, etc.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I’m 5k away from completing the 80k level. That’ll be my max I’m guessing, if it’s 160k for the level after that.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    In 2017 it was 200,000
  • HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    That doesn’t make me feel better at all.  :)
    After 80k is 200k. Just got to it last week.
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    50/80k down to next level.   But buying pow weekly builds that pretty good.  Still think fan rewards should count towards it, not like for most of the game that won’t be worth getting an investment and not hurt glues pocket much.