VIP

sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
Besides spending tons of money, what do I need to do to become a VIP. I spend hours on here daily. Any info 
When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
Prev1

Comments

• skin71skin71 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey man. I’ve heard a 500 dollar start is a great start
  • skin71skin71 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You did say besides money 
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I think everyone is curious about VIP status. There is no true guideline. Just have to abide by the rules and remain active and hope!
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Thanks everyone. I would love to be a VIP but not for 500 lol. I cant do that. 
  • Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Why can't anyone say what it takes to become a VIP. At least say this is the minimum requirements and then it's up to the staff to decide from there. That would At least be helpful. 
    Preach. 
  • Roundthebases123Roundthebases123 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I want Vip!
    Hopefullly one of us become a VIP
  • skeemnsitoskeemnsito Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    vip was raised to $818 
    818?! I think I spent around 400+ on 2017. It adds up if you play for over 6 months
    Hopefullly one of us become a VIP
    I hope you get it bro. 
    vip was raised to $818 
    That's way too much. 
    vip was raised to $818 
    That's way too much. 
    I wouldn't pay that much. 
    I want Vip!
    I've played almost 500 hrs. I should be one. They should look at that also. Good luck 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

vip was raised to $818 

$818? Wonder where GLU came up with that number. I believe it was around $600 in 2017. One good thing is though that once you become VIP it gets grandfathered into the next release. It has so far so hopefully it'll keep doing it into future releases as well.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

I will never spend that much on this game. I have a family to feed and a house payment to make monthly.
    I had all of them before I started playing this game :D

Well played houmy. I am liking all the comments an responding as much as possible to get my stats up on forum
  • haupt68haupt68 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Houmy said:
    vip was raised to $818 
    $818? Wonder where GLU came up with that number. I believe it was around $600 in 2017. One good thing is though that once you become VIP it gets grandfathered into the next release. It has so far so hopefully it'll keep doing it into future releases as well.

• haupt68haupt68 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was VIP in 17, but I'm not in 18, so don't think they are grandfathering. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You should be grandfathered. All of the VIPs that I know that had it in 2017 are now VIPs in 2018. It took lot of back and fourth but they eventually got it, Some guys waited almost 3 weeks before they got it. I dont know why you have to work so hard with customer service at times but you should follow up.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Ferns29Ferns29 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I wasn't a VIP in 2017 but I was close. Now I'm.about 600 in on 2018 and I'm actually having issues with purchasing gold. They can't help me because customer care can't comprehend the issue. I honestly feel like it's not worth it to spend any more on this game. I wanted VIP I'd have spent over that amount but not if I have to spend that just to get it 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its tough I know. I have to be completely honest and say that in 2017 I never had any complaints with customer care. Whenever I had issues that came up they were handled quickly and fairly. I dont know if its because of the new game and perhaps that they are overwhelmed with the amount of users playing that they cant keep up. It's not that they dont respond, its that they respond with the same copy and pasted response that have nothing to do with what your asking about. All of you know what I am talking about. Its very frustrating. There were 2 people in my club last week that finished in 50th for the prime event on Tuesday and they were not awarded with the specialty pick. The only response they got from customer care was that they told them sorry but you did get it and we cant help you any further. They provided screen shots and proof that they never got it but still did not receive yet. Hopefully it gets resolved and they do. GLU has built such a great game that we all love to play but it would be sad to see it go down the drain because of poor customer care and overall support. Being a player since 2016 I love this game and hopefully things get better like they use to be.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheDominatorTheDominator Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    My buddy got VIP by being super active on the forums and twitter answering questions for people.
    I wonder what the threshold is on forums. Like how many post or points etc.
    haupt68 said:

I was VIP in 17, but I'm not in 18, so don't think they are grandfathering. 

They are grandfathering. If you were on the VIP newsletter email and still have one of the emails just email them with your 2017 & 2018 usernames so that they can activate the VIP status for you.

I'm trying to get there without spending tons of money. 
    sneezy from what I've heard being active on the forums helps you getting there. With being active though I am sure they are looking at helpful content rather than random posts and so far what I've seen from you has been helpful. keep it up buddy and hopefully you'll get there. VIP does have a lot of nice perks.

That is good to know. Any input is appreciated
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Interesting topic :)