Club points?

Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
If you leave a club during an event I know your points go also. My question is if I join another club will me points count for that club or are they just lost. It's my understanding that if someone joins a club during an event they aren't eligible for rewards and they can't help the club in that event. I have over 500k points for my club but looking to join a club that's more active but don't want to lose any rewards I've earned for my club with out getting rewards from the new club.

Comments

• goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Couple of factors here.  If you leave your club during the event you lose your rewards and your points.   I would recommend you stay until after the event.   Your loyalty points that you donated will stay with that club, Just so you know if you ever join the club again. :)

If you don’t use your helmets, balls and or gloves you have earned then they will carry over with you to a new club.   Once you donate them you will need to collect your loyalty rewards.   

If you join  a club during a event you will be able to put up points but you are not eligible for the club rewards.   I hope that helps a little :)
  • Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Thanks that's what I wanted to know. I had already figured out that the points don't transfer but wasn't and you lose your rewards and your not eligible for rewards in the new club but didn't know if I could earn points for the new club.