Options

Walk off event

JFalls0705JFalls0705 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
Why can't you steal in walk off event? And why doesn't my runner EVER tag up either? It never makes any sense to me.

Comments

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    No steals, but I wish there was an option. Runner doesnt tag on "routine fly ball" only deeper fly outs
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    A bunt feature would have been real nice.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They wont do that. They already make it a 3-0 count. Thats why the tag up never works for scoring runs. They will tag and run for bases but I rarely seem them run for a scoring play. even With deep fly balls. Its how they designed it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited April 2018
    They do actually tag and go home from 3rd on deep fly balls but it has to be pretty much at the tracks.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I have seen it only a few times, and with the amount I play youd think you would see it more often. The best one is when the second basemen runs from his base into center field. Happened to me atleast a dozen times yesterday. And to alot of my club members. Dont believe me... look.

This was a real brain thumper. Second base running into outfield time after time.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    No joke, that is not even the FIRSTBASE men. This is second base player... lol... Come on guys...
    – The Great Houmy