Options

Need help glue not answering

HardknoxxxxHardknoxxxx Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
i need help I broke my phone and need my saved account brought over says this can be done in settings menu. Sent numerous in games tickets no help at all 

Comments

• Options
    madmartinmadmartin Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    If you have it backed up threw Facebook or Google just start the game and go to settings and log in that way 
  • Options
    Will not allow says invalid
  • Options
    Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I believe you are allowed a one time re entry due to problems like this . Are you saying you redownloaded the game on your new phone and tried to re enter and it wouldn’t allow you ?
  • Options
    Yes the game will not allow it. After 2 weeks of sending in emails to glu, in-game tickets and forum posts. I have finally be allowed to transfer the game. Only problem is i have lost tons of rewards I was in a top 5 daily club and lost 2 weeks of these rewards we’re talking thousands of gold, blue tickets ,experience, player coins. Not to mention the #1 draft pics , first rounders daily boxes, daily tap bonus and my season couldn’t be played..... I have also been kicked from my top 5 club because of inactivity I have been playing since 2015 and have never been in a club like that before and may never be again I am at a loss. 

I would think hunk it is only far that for holding my account hostage with bad customer service and policies I would receive some serious compensation.... 
  • Options
    But as of now I have received nothing
  • Options
    I understand your frustration, I would feel the same . I do know they are behind on getting back to people because they are swamped with tickets from glitches and problems with the game being new. So hopefully they get back to you and make it up to you somehow, I’m just glad you didn’t lose your team. As far as your club, when one door closes it’s because another door opens Brother. We are a top 5 club , took 4th in weekend event , 9 tier silver team who needs one everyday player to complete our team if your interested. 
  • Options
    I would really like that a lot would be a really cool thing to do man 
  • Options
    Please send invite hardknoxxxx
  • Options
    Apparently we have a guy temporarily filling that spot to help us out with today and tmrw . If u don’t mind being patient when we let him go Friday morning , I will send you that invite so that you can get on board before the event starts and play ball with us . That ok ? 
  • Options
    Ok that’s good thank you for trying. 
  • Options
    your welcome buddy, I’ll talk to you Friday morning ! 
  • Options
    Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    The same thing happened to me and I pointed out that the terms of use doesn't say you can't uninstall and reinstall so I wanted compunction for what I missed.  They said they can't do that because it wouldn't be fair to the other players.