Recommended Clubs

GatorBaitGatorBait Registered Users 2 Posts
Why does Glu recommend clubs for me to join where I do not meet the average star level. Seems like an easy fix to only recommend clubs I can actually join.

Comments

• Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I've never seen recommendations before or are you referring to the list of available clubs you can scroll through?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Probably the list of clubs. There is a really annoying bug though with the club page as most of the time you cannot find a newly created club and the search comes up empty even though the club exists.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I never figured out how they choose them. I think its looks at who is close to filling up. Every time i had to look for a club it only showed me clubs that were 19 deep.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The club screen is real buggy right now. Every time we create a new club none of our members can find the new club even by searching by the name and have to be sent invites so that they can find and join the new club. I simply don't understand all the bugs in the 18 version as GLU already had the platform from 2017 and just added a few options such as the "Pick" option and custom legend creator. Everything else looks the same but lots of bugs.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022