Walk off Event

Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
im curious to what people's team strengths are at for those who have cycled. I could cycle this event almost every week last year as a platinum team. I'm silver now and team strength is at 39k. I have been unable to get passed the final level of round 4. 

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I am at 35K silver and was able to get to the last pitcher on level 5 but couldn't get past him. My top 5 batters are all 5 stars and maxed with my top guys being Altuve, Harper and AL ROY but it was still a pain. 2017 Platinum was much easier for me as well but then again once you are platinum all you have is basically Legends & Primes so a lot easier then. In last weeks 2018 level 4 was much harder for me than level 5.

I am guessing once we go gold and evolve/max the players it will get easier as they will hit better even though the pitchers will be tougher.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Speaking of 2017 & Walkoff I am guessing GLU has given up on it as the last two weeks it was Silver Slugger Seager which was a repeat from before.

• Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Thank you for your response. We had 1 club member get through this week for the first time. He was silver team strength 40k. I have two 5 star bats plus my legend, but my 4.5 stars are all maxed
  • Roundthebases123Roundthebases123 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

im curious to what people's team strengths are at for those who have cycled. I could cycle this event almost every week last year as a platinum team. I'm silver now and team strength is at 39k. I have been unable to get passed the final level of round 4. 

33k and can't pass level 3
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Keep at it. You'll get there!
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I cant even get that far. I'm losing to people that are in 80's and I'm over 100
     I think it boils down to matchups. Lefties vs righty. Hit traits etc. 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  

Well I was finally able to cycle yesterday and about the only thing that changed from last week in the picture below is the addition of Nunez and me leveling up my Legend to level 6 from level 3. Didn't have Freeman either as I just got him cycling yesterday. Team strength at around 37K without Freeman.

• sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I am nowhere next there. My sluggers look like this though
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it