Prime Harper Box? GLU Something Fishy

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
So just came across this player who has pablo prime.... seems funny that the harper box just got released. Hmmmmm, I wonder how someone has this guy already. But who am I to say anything, if you have enough money you can probably get whatever players and VIP access you like. This is not the first time I have seen pable as a prime player and not a franchise coin sub player. So just wondering whats going on GLU. It not nice being left in the dark like we all were when you decided to change our ranking system without notice. I bet he scored alot of BONUS points playing in alot of games to get that good of a record. Do we all get access to these prime players or only VIPS, or do they work for GLU... Who knows. Hopefully we find out, but chances are we even get a response from GLU before they delete this post.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    This guy is platinum and my sluggers will still crush him in silver lol. Slugger strength almost at 27k
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Thought Harper was only prime. Wtf. 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I'm thinking about possibly joining kyle23gavin's Club, LOL.  

I have a very very loose theory that the better your Club, team and games played numbers are, the better your luck will be with everything in the game.  In 2018, it looks like this theory is wrong.  However, I don't plan to stop playing any time soon and it's essential I (possibly we, as we are all enthusiasts) figure out the key components to making the best roster possible.  
  • CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    Franchise players/coins...........................
    Franchise coin players are clutch if you luckily get the player the day Before the event and stack the additional games
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I seen in a group chat that some that were VIP in 17 were given some boxes at the start.   One of our club members did get a prime player.   Not sure how it plays into the game but it was a prime slugger.  🤷‍♂️
    I got the bellinger box to start but wasn't prime in 2017. Prime slugger would be nice! But tough to level up
    Franchise coin players are clutch if you luckily get the player the day Before the event and stack the additional games
    Yea but my point is that there are more prime players than harper. Obviously... Just look at the choices of franchise players.
    Yea the franchise primes are there but haven't seen those on anyone's team yet
    Yea the franchise primes are there but haven't seen those on anyone's team yet
    Ive seen pablo sandoval as a frachise player prime. The first post shows him. I don't see what the op does. Some people spend way too much money phone games. Or mut. Etc. Thats how they get those players. 
    Obviously if ghe guy is diamond level in less than a month, he spent thousands of dollars for fake baseball players that have no real value. 
    edited April 2018
    Snag them while you can, looks like it a two timer today.  Ha ha!!   🤔👍😂
    I got the bellinger box to start but wasn't prime in 2017. Prime slugger would be nice! But tough to level up
    I received that as well,  that was a surprise because many was saying that was for VIP players only.   I take it though.  Ha ha!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited April 2018

The black NL ROY Bellinger box was a gift by GLU for players coming over from the 2017 version. Some got that and some including myself got the AL ROY Judge version and some didn't get either so if you got one of them consider yourself lucky. The VIP gift came later and was 100K XP with a Specialty 5 star draft pick and other stuff.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited April 2018
    The Prime players who can be had as "Franchise Players" include Buster, Albert, Adrian G., Cano, Sandoval, Ichiro and a few others.  Personally, I want Prime pitchers.  But did anybody see a Harper?  
    Yea but my point is that there are more prime players than harper. Obviously... Just look at the choices of franchise players.

i was about to get GOldy in franchise store after event started. Must be luck of the draw
    I didnt get my crossover prize. Must be nice
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Send in a ticket. You will have to wait a few days before you hear back but just be persistent. Lots of people did not get it. You have to keep emailing them. Its a hassle but what can you do.
    – The Great Houmy
    A guy in my club just got his gift over this past weekend. Took a while but he got it.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea same in my club. Sometimes it takes a while but you should get it
    – The Great Houmy
    They are right. If you didn't get it email them and let them know

Waiting for the gift 🎁 is like waiting for MLB Tap 2019 to come out.  Ha ha. 
    ROY Boxes free to gamers for xfer to 2018 TSB?  Is there a post on Twitter to go with that?  I think Glu would apologize for being behind schedule.  
    No ROY boxes where luck of the draw for those that got them. Others got other things

• Joseph5Joseph5 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It’s been over a week since the tentative trade agreement was struck, but in an appearance on Fox Business, former Prime Minister Stephen Harper is now weighing in, saying he thinks it is a good deal for the U.S official site
  • cristinagrcacristinagrca Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Changing your Short hairstyle is like changing your face. When you find a hair style that suits you, it will not only make you look more attractive, but also make you more confident.

If you're looking for a cool thor hairstyle then you have come to the right spot. This article has about 20 sample pictures of Thor haircut which include images, photos, walls, and many more. On this page, have a huge range of images available for your choice.

Before you can change the world, you need to get your own head together.

• agustinbehcetagustinbehcet Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Changing your Short hairstyle is like changing your face. as your friend said