Options

Live Games Boost Is Awesome!

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Hey GLU,
Will the live boost be going on all season for our teams when they play live? or just during opening week. Really cool feature you guys added into the same, I think you should consider using it all year round for teams that are playing live. It will keep users more active during the game and play along, trust me thats what I have been doing with friends during the live games. 5% boost is better then 0% boost!!!

Cheers,

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The live boost was in 2017 as well and from what I remember it was all season long.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Really? I never had in on my Blue Jays team, does it matter what device we are playing on? I was playing on Android. But come to think of it I know other who played on Ipads and there was no boost....
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I play on Android and had it last year. During regular season only though and only when they are playing.

• Options
    Really? I never had in on my Blue Jays team, does it matter what device we are playing on? I was playing on Android. But come to think of it I know other who played on Ipads and there was no boost....
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Device shouldn't matter. Maybe Glu doesn't like Canadian Teams :D

• Options
    haha maybe.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Funny, cuz I thought Glu hated the Miami Marlins.  Never seen a Legend or a Prime for MM.  
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I usually get a alert saying Yankees game has started. Boosted stats
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I see it when the CUBs play... bad news is it seems that I lose more games when they do?    I think it is a glitch  🤔  ha ha !! 😂🤣
  • Options
    I have say that I really love the boost during the walk off. It give your guys almost an extra level up in power and hitting. Doesn't seem like much but in an event that every swing and hit can win/lose you a round its big. During prime events and weekend I don't really see any big impact. I do find it harder to streak when the boost is on... Thats said keep it around. Makes the game more engaging and fun to play while its active.
    – The Great Houmy