Options

Not earning points towards club/store unavailabke

GordyKowalski316GordyKowalski316 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
just wondering if anyone is experiencing this? During the events, my contributions are not being added to my clubs overall point total. I am also unable to see any of the chat features, or access the club reward store..

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Could one be in a club if they are jailed? Sounds like a jailed issue but I am not sure if you can still be in a club or not.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I am not sure, I know that you can still play if your account is jailed. Just that your pts and rewards wont count towards any events.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Sounds like you got jailed or glu is investigating your account. Saw that happen last year with a club member. He was cleared in 2 days
  • Options
    It’s been a couple days now, not sure what I did to get jailed 🤷🏽‍♂️ I know I auto play a lot🤔
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Yeah it seems too early into the new version for teams to get jailed but you never know. What tier are you on (Bronze/Silver/Gold)?

• Options
    Houmy said:
    Yeah it seems too early into the new version for teams to get jailed but you never know. What tier are you on (Bronze/Silver/Gold)?
    Silver team strength 29000 or so, not quite 30000
  • Options
    Start a ticket then because I don't think anyone has figured a way to "load" accounts yet and that is usually what GLU jails for.

• Options
    Houmy said:
    Start a ticket then because I don't think anyone has figured a way to "load" accounts yet and that is usually what GLU jails for.
    How do you start a ticket? I tried customer service they pretty much told me to take a hike, and they couldn’t do anything 
  • Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Gordy, can you please take a screen shot of that conversation and then post the photo(s) here?  Take a hike is pretty explicit to be sure, but that is not the actual thing you were told.  Or is it?  
  • Options
    paidoff said:
    Gordy, can you please take a screen shot of that conversation and then post the photo(s) here?  Take a hike is pretty explicit to be sure, but that is not the actual thing you were told.  Or is it?  
    It wasn’t exactly no. But they did say there was nothing they could do about it, as the development team is involved. I lost the convo, as o went back to them asking how long it would take. 
  • Options
    What is really weird is this... 

• Options
    At least your in 17th... lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I think you got yourself a hook on the end of that fish, Gordo.
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    uh oh. THat doesnt sound good.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I agree, if developers are involved then there’s more to your problem. Hopefully things get back to normal.  😁
  • Options
    Two days later, and nothing to my questions to customer care? Is this normal? 
  • Options
    Two days isn't that long in my experience. I would say within a week at the current time frame to start the 18' version. 
  • Options
    im going on 3 days
  • Options
    3 days for which ticket ?
  • Options
    I am trying a different avenue to get crossover rewards. They basically didnt help me with my post in the customer care section and said it it would be hard to prove that i am the same player from 17. So i went on 17 and put in a ticket with my 2018 info showing that i am the same person. Waiting to see if they will honor that and give me the gifts or something for crossing over
  • Options
    Good luck sneezy, if you have any purchases from 17 show them that, Might help connect your old account to your new one. Proof of purchase.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I don’t know how they came up with this crap.. but here is an update.. 
  • Options
    TomSeaver1TomSeaver1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Im having the same issue and i dont know why..i spent over 14k gold and did everything legally...cant get loyality points or nothing..im bronze level player 29k..makes no sense..havent heard nothing back from them and its been 4 days i watch videos for gold and did few apps for gold
  • Options
    They are still working out kinks with the game. I expect it to be a lot better come the summer. By then they should have most of the things worked out. So i hope