Options

Player of the Week!

goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
This is just a thought.  I understand the player of the week and the push for the bonus points for the clubs.  However, if you already have the player and you have them capped I find it hard to want to spend the gold to move the same player from bronze all the way up to a current cap. 
So... it would be great if you already owned the player could the standard player be worth half of the extra bonus points of the POW?   If not... if you choose to go for the POW could the badge be placed on the current capped player and XP given like with the sluggers that don’t make the lineup?   Again just some ideas.   Would like to hear other opinions... 

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea I like that idea, that happened to me on the first week of the game when Smoak was the POW. I had the standard version capped and I did not like the idea of not getting the bonus pts for it. If its a POW it should be for both standard and the Boosted Stats version, but with less pts if needed. IF you already own a POW then why would you want to get him again, just to have boosted stats for a week and extra pts. Doesnt make sense in the long run. Maybe they will make adjustments on the next update.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    YOSHI2017YOSHI2017 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I also agree. It would be nice to receive some compensation if the standard version of the Player of the Week is already on your roster but only if that player is capped. Receiving half of the bonus points versus the maximum bonus points would be a fair compromise. Good suggestion Goatbuster.