Options

Forum reward

WDE1980WDE1980 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I still haven’t received my draft picks and gold for joining this forum board. Anyone else having the same problem? When I liked them on Facebook I got the reward the next time I signed in. 

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I never received any gift for doing that. Perhaps its only for new users? Not sure, something you need to ask customer care. Good luck ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Where does it say you get a reward for joining the forums? I work at Glu and I never heard of such a thing...
  • Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I did not see an offer for gold for joining the forum.    I have seen rewards available for twitter!   You can take advantage of freebies on Friday normally.  😀
  • Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I'm only in the Forums cuz I'm gunning for VIP gamer-to-the-max status and I guess I gotta help people this way or that way in order to do it.  
    LOL.
  • Options
    WDE1980WDE1980 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    When I signed on to the game this morning there was a link to sign on to that said join the forum and receive 100 in gold and 2 draft picks. Had the same kind of link to like them on Facebook last week and it worked. 
  • Options
    Never heard or seen that.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    It appears there isn't a reward according to glu. Maybe just a new user thing for downloading the game at this point in time. 
  • Options
    I did see that there was a Game Center promotion for joining. But that was when the game first launched.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Never seen any offers for joining the forum. I had heard that if you are active & helpful enough on the forums you may be offered a VIP status but not that you get free stuff just for being on the forums. I've been active enough myself but as I am already VIP since 2017 I am not doing it for the VIP status. I want all players to enjoy the game and some things in the game if you are a newcomer could be confusing so I offer advice where I can as I remember being confused about a lot of things myself when I started playing last year.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Spoken like a true team player houmy.
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    WDE1980 said:

When I signed on to the game this morning there was a link to sign on to that said join the forum and receive 100 in gold and 2 draft picks. Had the same kind of link to like them on Facebook last week and it worked. 

I wish there was a reward for this lol. IF you get one we riot lol
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    Houmy said:

Never seen any offers for joining the forum. I had heard that if you are active & helpful enough on the forums you may be offered a VIP status but not that you get free stuff just for being on the forums. I've been active enough myself but as I am already VIP since 2017 I am not doing it for the VIP status. I want all players to enjoy the game and some things in the game if you are a newcomer could be confusing so I offer advice where I can as I remember being confused about a lot of things myself when I started playing last year.

Not all hereos wear capes
  • Options

Spoken like a true team player houmy.

He always is helpful. I learned from his post. You as well. Both put out good info
  • Options

Where does it say you get a reward for joining the forums? I work at Glu and I never heard of such a thing...

Will you have info on crossover gifts?