Options

Walk off hero Suggestions

sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
I only have two improvements that I could think of for the walk off hero event.
1) Can we make it so that bunts are a possibility? I have players on my team that are very very good at bunts and on this event that is not an option. I think it would make the event more enjoyable for the players.

2) This is more of a bug/what is going on suggestion. Why is it that in walk off event, when my guys hit to the warning track my players dont tag up and advance. I have seen the ball hit shorter distances and players advanced. I dont understand why sometimes they dont when the ball is hit to the wall.
When you get to a fork in the road, take it  

Comments

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Bunting should be an option!
  • Options
    totally agree. like when i have gardner at plate and bases are loaded. absolutely he would bunt maybe even twice.
  • Options
    coonazzdavecoonazzdave Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The results of this event seem to "guided". The power and strength of my hitters does not reflect in this event. When my hitter is 20-30 points higher than the pitcher, I don't expect to continuously hit soft grounders and dinks into the outfield. 
  • Options
    hell at least you get it into play. I get pop fouls usually 2 of 3 outs every time
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats always the case it seems. Your guys can be much higher in points but you have to consider all the factors. A big thing I noticed in WH is the difference between your righties and lefties vs certain pitchers. It makes a HUGE impact on how far you can progress. Sometimes I use a lower rated play against a certain pitcher and have no problem. Other times I tried my best hitter which hits the opposite way and have no luck. You definitely need some luck on you side as well.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    THere are sooo many factors in WH. We need to get some science behind this lol.
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I'm so lost this year on this event. Can't get to level 5 to save my life!
  • Options
    evilincevilinc Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I would appreciate it if these events ran longer, I work second shift so it is often hard for me to participate in them. I have the same problem with the home run events. Both modes are a lot of fun though.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea that would be great evilinc, Mondays are my favorite event of the week. They give us a 12 hour window during the week for the various events. Not sure how much longer they could extend it. Maybe if they tweaked the set-up and perhaps start the weekend event on Saturday morning instead of on Friday and use that day for a new event of some sort. Or make it like a choose-your-own day. Meaning you can participate in what ever event you want on that day. But it would need to be individual because tallying points toward your club would become difficult if everyone is playing in various events because the pts structure vary from event to event.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy