Options

losing batter in walk-off hero due to game crash

crest55crest55 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
anybody having their game crash and it counts as that batter being used in the event?

Comments

• Options
    BoominaboxBoominabox Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Mine didnt crash
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Some people i know had that happen. One guy was at round 10 of his level and boom it crashed
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    For me its trying to use the watch a video in r10 when I need it. I can make it all the way through and when I need a redo it loads the screen and then boots me out and restarts my whole level again. Its been going on for 3 weeks now. Frustrating... but what can you do.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    That is horrible. I would have likely broken something
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Getting a phone call during slugfest on round 10 is awful!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Haha yeap. Happens every week to a lot of people. Especially lv 5 round 10 of all places. Just FYI for all, there was member last night who was in round 10 level 5 and encase anyone was wondering what happens when you tie. i.e) the score was 5124 vs 5124. You lose the round default. Yea its true, I saw the screen shots and that is the case. Perhaps this is one thing that could be updated. Guys work pretty hard at this event to lose by default in a tie. At-least have an option of a tie breaker or something. 1 ball, highest score wins or something, To loose to tie really sucks.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy