Options

I want to reset my account and need help

JoeBuff1978JoeBuff1978 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I am on an iPhone 7 and I’m not linked to Facebook.  My team can’t even win a game anymore.  I enjoyed the beginning of the game and want to start over.  I tried deleting the app.  I tried messing with data settings.  Nothing works, someone please help!!

Comments

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    That worked in 2017 game, but I think you are going to have to tough it out this year unless you get lucky with GLU. Once account per device seems to be sticking 
  • Options
    JoeBuff1978JoeBuff1978 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I figured a work around.  I went on my daughter’s device and started a new team. Then linked it to my email.  Then went back to my phone and logged in using my email.  It worked.  I’m now a rookie starting over.  
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Good to know!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Good tip Joe. I would do the same as I am having a hard time in Gold but I already invested to much money and time into my current team that it would such starting over. I am just going to tuff it out for the next few months (hopefully not that long) and try and get my gold players leveled up as quickly as possible. That way I will have a chance at competing during WH and Derby and complete the event. I have good quality players, just costs so much XP, Gold and Evo to evolve my players.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Thats smart. Good thinking
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it