Anyone getting double video gold - 04/27/2018

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
I have a team mate who says he is getting 8 gold per videos this weekend but I am getting only 4 and do not see any announcements about double video gold (not offer gold as that is double now). Anyone else getting 8 gold?
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    4 for me as well. I'm hoping it changes to 8, but it would be first time in 18'.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Yeah haven't seen it in 18 yet. Those double gold videos are awesome. Made enough last Christmas to get me a signature Ryan from fan rewards for 24K.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Just 4 for me as well. Someone in my club said he got 8 for about 6 videos, then back to 4
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You are lucky. My videos don't even work 90% of the time. Sucks when I am trying to get on a streak and use that extra watch a video and it never works. Submitted at least 6 tickets for it and they said they cant help me. Funny because I have had this issue in 17 and continue not too as I still play it from time to time.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    If the videos don't load after watching a few of them and you just get the "LOADING VIDEO" screen then just reset your advertising ID on the device and it should clear it up.

• goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Just 4 for me!   Maybe he has double vision.  Ha ha 😂🤓
    Still getting 4 gold on my end and not the limitless POW boxes lol
    Yeah glu messed up with those boxes tonight

Yea I would say so. Thats a pretty big mess up.
    – The Great Houmy
  • noinenoinenoinenoinenoinenoine Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It’s supposed to be giving 2x golf this weekend, but I’ve only gotten 8 1-2 times. It’s screwed up.
  • TheDominatorTheDominator Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Ive spent over 4000 gold this weekend, all earned last week watching videos.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    You can get gold from videos. You just have to wait about 20 seconds before watching the next video. It gives it a chance to load. I typically back all the way out, then go back and wait for it to light up again. Then I know it is ready
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    When it comes to harvesting gold, it seems like the Android users have a much easier time, especially when it comes to the offers where you need to download apps, etc. I use iOS and I’m never able to obtain gold through the special offers, while my Android teammates receive their gold immediately. The offers I’ve completed just sit in a pending mode and I’m not paid the gold. I do tap videos for gold, but as another poster pointed out, you have to watch a video, collect your 4 gold, and then wait for it to load again. Have any iOS users had similar issues with trying to obtain gold through the special offers?
  • mdivelymdively Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    When it comes to harvesting gold, it seems like the Android users have a much easier time, especially when it comes to the offers where you need to download apps, etc. I use iOS and I’m never able to obtain gold through the special offers, while my Android teammates receive their gold immediately. The offers I’ve completed just sit in a pending mode and I’m not paid the gold. I do tap videos for gold, but as another poster pointed out, you have to watch a video, collect your 4 gold, and then wait for it to load again. Have any iOS users had similar issues with trying to obtain gold through the special offers?
    I’m on iOS and haven’t had these kind of issues - whenever I’ve completed an offer I usually receive the reward in short order. 
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I would be happy if they messed up on my account like that and gave me 800 boxes lol as long as i didnt get jailed
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
    Well the exact number is a mystery as I've read anywhere from 100-700. I don't mind the winners getting the players and maxing them due to this error as at best they'll have 3 good players maxed as the rest on the pick are crap. What I do mind is all the extra XP they'll get because of it which is unfair to everyone else.

That is a ton of XP. Dude in my club got a gift of 100k xp. i was like damn you are lucky. THis was a few weeks ago
    @sneezytaco I would guess that club member is a VIP.
    @Bizymoney12 yes he got it when they grandfathered him. I was saying i wish i got that. I could do some damage with that.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I'm getting "waiting for reward verification from our advertising partners" when I watch a video, im assuming its something on their end and not me?
    Yea I was getting that at times since I did the update on Thursday, sometimes I even watched 2-3 videos and did not get the gold for it. So I stopped for now because its pointless. There seems to be an issue with it since I did the update.
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheDominatorTheDominator Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

I'm getting "waiting for reward verification from our advertising partners" when I watch a video, im assuming its something on their end and not me?

This happened to me after watching videos for an hour, I went to to collect and got nothing.
    They need to tighten up on these offers. It should not take 4 days or weeks to get reward