Prime Players

dmguerinodmguerino Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Looks like they are back this year. Today’s HR tourney allows us to receive prime xp and Prime Harper is an option in the mystery boxes. If I can only get a prime 5 star pitcher to balance my starters, I would be excited even more.... wonder if and when we get the legends back??

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I heard it will be sometime in the summer. But who knows. The Harper prime box only has about 36 hours left so if your going to take a stab it be quick. I'm sure there will be more to follow very soon. The prime box was available over the weekend. I know of one member in my club who scored him. The odds aren't very good but people will get it. All the best to those who do.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheDominatorTheDominator Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    There is a new box with a prime Goldschmidt in it. I seriously hope this isn't the only way Glu is offering prime players this year.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’d like to see them as 1st place club rewards on the weekends soon. I’m not spending 1500 for a 2.5% chance, yet
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    It's a scary box, but it is worth it. Having a prime right now is such a premium 
    If you are able to stock up on prime XP during events then Yes for sure its worth trying to get one. If you go get a prime and don't have the XP to leveling him then your going to spend more on prime xp boxes then on the player himself most likely.
    – The Great Houmy
    You are right. Need to stock up on the xp to make it worth it.
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I wonder if they will make prime xp more avaible as they did with evo
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Well they give it as prizes in slugfest now so that's good for those that cycle multiple times. More reason for me to stay silver for a while to stack up prime xp
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

very true
    @Houmy I think I will have to stay silver for atleast another month for the xp
    Prime players are now the top prize in the fan rewards, you can get a prime cespedes now for the low price of only 20,000 gold. it might seem like alot but 20k gold doesn't just get you Cespedes, it also get you 5 star Andrus, 4.5 star Reddick, 4 star Stripling, a first round draft pick and 8000 cash. Not to mention the stuff you receive from whatever you spent your gold on. I guess i'll be watching a lot of videos.
    It will take me a long time to get that much gold. I salute those patient enough

you and me both. May not hit silver until end of may
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I've spent so much gold today on the Goldschmidt didn't get him I kept getting exp and non sense. :(

It will take me a long time to get that much gold. I salute those patient enough

I think Im going to try it. i saved up 4100 in gold last week pretty easily so i could do it in about a month.

Found this guy today
    @TheDominator SHOW OFF lol. Nice lineup.
    I dont think thats his line up @sneezytaco. Some guy he probably played in the game.. But yea that is sweet. Probably sent him back a few bucks getting enough gold for all those primes. Unless he spent 20k last weekend, Got Yenis. and used that 20 to buy nothing but prime boxes lol. And got very lucky. 2.5% each time. lol
    – The Great Houmy
    Still a nice lineup lol whoever is the proud daddy of it
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I miss my 17 lineup  :'(

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@TheDominator SHOW OFF lol. Nice lineup.

Not mine lol. I wish tho, bet the guy spends tons of cash. I haven't spent any and have a team strength just over 40k.
  • Graves1551Graves1551 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I got prime trout and Correa in back to back pulls. I think the odds of that are less than 1%. Had a bunch of gold saved up and spent it to get prime Jansen. 3 primes in one weekend. Happy with it.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
     Now all you need is a crap ton of prime XP!
    edited May 2018
    Which I’ve noticed is hard to come by unless you buy it.
  • elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
    Or cycle HR Derby multiple times on Wednesday’s