Rewards rush?

luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
The recent update mentions a new rewards rush event feature. Does anyone know what that is?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They are referring to the Pick Em feature, there you select your picks everyday for a shot at prizes and patches.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Thank you for your response. But hasn’t pick ‘em been in effect since day one? The update from a couple of days ago implied that this was something new. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea it was, maybe I am wrong and that's not what they are referring too but I haven't seen anything else that could be "rush rewards". If someone else knows what it is please let us know, I was just assuming that's what they are taking about. Unless there is some other feature that I overlooked. (highly doubtful). I play the game religiously and been through every menu, sub menu and tab... lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Rush rewards was mentioned in the new update but haven't seen anything for it yet. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
    I thought I saw a tweet the day the update came out saying they would have something on their Facebook page explaining it, but nothing is up yet.
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I did see that also @elksteaks. They lied to us
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it