Options

Account Connected! Email Error?

goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports
Hi Glu!   Is this normal?   It shows linked but that is not my email associated with my FB account 🤔

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    That does seem very stranger, must be a glitch. Have you tried restarting your phone to see if it changes? There was an update released last night so perhaps that's causing the glitch.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Yeah,   I just deleted and reinstalled the app.   Thinking maybe the updated did something weird.    Now I cannot connect with my Facebook account.   Even though I can still access my forum and my conversation with in the app?    Something is malfunctioning
  • Options
    Yea for sure your phone think you tried logging out and now it wont let you back in. Make a ticket via the website and they will get back to shortly, probably 1-3 days. Tell them your issue and you should be OK. Fingers crossed. The off times wierd things happen and people cant restore their team, hopefully not the case. Submit the ticket asap and hopefully you hear back before the weekend event starts.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I did within the app!   That is so frustrating.   I get the security efforts and respect that but it really should not be that hard.  😞
  • Options
    Yea I know its a pain. I found better luck and quicker response time doing it through the site and not the app itself, its worth a try. Go to the page for 2018 baseball, and top right hand corner Contact Us. Fill out the forum and try that.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Just be very careful. I’m connected to a lot of VIPs that are seeing the same email in there settings as well. Do not uninstall the app, That may have been where I went wrong because I thought maybe the app glitched. I have submitted a ticket through customer care, sent an email, and posted on the forum so hopefully we’ll hear something soon about this!
  • Options
    Yea I never uninstall unless I have a 99.5% guarantee I wont lose my team. Too much money and work invested to lose it all to a glitch or something. Hope you get it resolved quick.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Gretchen sent me an automated message back.  They did not read my message so they sent me this back stating I needed to log into the same device.   (Which I did,  I only play this game on my phone 🤷‍♂️).   I don’t get why they don’t read the messages.  😒

• Options
    That sucks. Are you trying to connect through wifi or using your data plan? Try to send Sage a PM. He is the moderator in the forum. Maybe he can help you get somewhere.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Data plan. 
  • Options
    It is lost 😞.  Due to re-installing the app my Facebook automatically re-connected with the app registering the new account that you get when you start the app at the beginning.   Glu is doing nothing about it because it’s a security feature to keep others from cheating and loading games.   So...  I have to start all over and I lose out on all the money I invested.   Time to take a break!!   🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Same thing for me, i had to reset my phone and when i reinstalled the app and open it i had a message "welcome back" with some gifts !?!? When i want to login to my existing account it said "unable to login" !!!! I send a ticket via the app and email but i know they will response me the same automatic message  :s:'(:#:/
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Wow. I hope you guys get it straightened out with GLU. If your team is backed up then shouldn't be a problem using the back up. It's not like you guys are creating new teams
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Unfortunately, all I’ve gotten today was the one automated message. I’ve lost out with helping my club today, I’ve lost money used to invest in my 42k team. I have lost my gifts awarded from playing last year.  It is absolutely nonsense when I backed my game up thru Facebook and I am prevented from accessing due to those who have loaded and tried to steal from Glu.  Thank you Glu!  Just to prove my point I doubt an admin or moderator will never notice this post.  
  • Options
    Just keep at it, I wouldnt give up If I were you. Keep emailing them until you get your team back. If its backed up it has to be somewhere.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I emailed tapsportscommunity@glu.com, I emailed SAGE (moderator), I message the forum contact us page, I message in the app itself several times today.  I will try again tomorrow.     🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    I finally got back in via Facebook.  I had to delete the app entirely.   Went through and logged in from Facebook and it reconnected. The email is still all messed up.  
  • Options
    GoJays61 said:
    Same thing for me, i had to reset my phone and when i reinstalled the app and open it i had a message "welcome back" with some gifts !?!? When i want to login to my existing account it said "unable to login" !!!! I send a ticket via the app and email but i know they will response me the same automatic message  :s:'(:#:/
    Just got back into my account after not being able to for entire day.   I had to completely uninstall the app and I went through Facebook and open the store from there to download.   It connected automatically.  Don’t know if that helps.  
  • Options
    HELLOTHEREFRIENDHELLOTHEREFRIEND Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    It did not work for me, could you go more in depth what you did?
  • Options
    edited April 2018

I had to delete the app and it’s data.   Once I did, I went to Facebook and open the Facebook page to get the game from their page.   It opened my Apple store and I downloaded the app.   Once completed I went through the app setting and hit connect to Facebook and it worked.   What is weird was I recieved a message today from Customer Service that they did a one time correction. 🤷‍♂️