Options

Lets talk Improve boxes

sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
So with all the tallk about having to save a ton of XP and or EVO, I was wondering how many of you have spent gold on improve boxes. I know that it is hit or miss with them but its not like other boxes where you get useless stuff. you can always use evo, cash, or xp. THoughts?
When you get to a fork in the road, take it  

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Hey Sneezy,
    Never once bought that improve box in all my time playing this game. It's not worth what you can get, unless you score the top XP amount. But even then, its all random when it comes to getting boxes and picks. I took a shot this weekend at the Yankees box and scored the 4 star mac Williamson. Not a awesome player by any means but he was a bonus player for this event. First pull and that's what I got, other guys I know spent over 2000g and got 3 stars or xp each time. Its all luck of the draw. But I may have spoken to soon, I am in gold right now and running very low on evo. I got about 90% of my team in gold, and some of my SR capped in silver waiting to see if I score anyone better before spending 100 gold and 10 evo.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Haven't got these boxes in the past and don't plan on it anytime soon. Expensive for what they give. Only box I would consider must be a prime xp box
  • Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I have bought a couple.  Was able to pull the highest amount of XP on the second pick.    I use the WOH to boost my XP now but it was fun while it lasted.   Use your gold wisely. :)
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    THis WOH event always go toward my sluggers. I find it a great way to level up my sluggers easiest and fastest. I have gotten some decent results on the improve boxes. It is hit or miss but seems ok so far
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it