Options

Customer Service

GiftedIsainityGiftedIsainity Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
edited April 2018 in Tap Sports Bulletin Board
Maybe I can get someone to help here from Glu. I did an offer, subscribed to a razor subscription, provided proof of emails and somehow when I look at the reward status it says Reviewed: Denied.  No explanation, nothing. Then on top of all this, this isnt the first time I’ve gotten screwed with the huge massive payouts. Last time it was the final fantasy payout, where I was told it was never installed on my device. My customer support chat on the App has had no response since the 18th of April. I have been sending at least a message a day. Seems like my account has been put on auto ignore. Very frustrating to say the least 

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    When it comes to those reward offers there is nothing GLU can do to help you. It is all done through Tap Joy, if you have to deal with them trying to get your reward.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I had similar issues with some offers, did the requirements and was told I was not eligible after completing it. Others I did and had no problems getting the rewards.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    The paid ones usually reward pretty quickly. I did the FanDuel and had my gold within a minute or so
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I think there are way to many people in the pot for this game. Customer service/care should be centralized. One number or one email. I hate that you have to go to different people for different issues.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    100% agree.
    – The Great Houmy