Options

Manual play vs. Autoplay

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
As it stands Monday and Wednesday games are my favorite as you have to actually play to get somewhere. Sure you can autoplay for cash and gold but it will only get you so far. I can't remember the last time I played the other events manually. It would make the game so much more fun if GLU rewarded you with extra points for playing the other events manually instead of autoplaying 5 games in 3 minutes. If they moderate these forums maybe they should think about adding this feature in future updates. Let's see what the rest of you think.
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Manual play vs. Autoplay 9 votes

I prefer Autoplay
22%
YetifrostHTX2017WC 2 votes
I prefer playing manually and would do so for more events if more points/prizes were offered
77%
luv4allmusikHoumyelksteaksgoatbuster108Bizymoney12superbaldy77DRPOWER14 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I prefer playing manually and would do so for more events if more points/prizes were offered
    I enjoy manual play and the only reason I use autoplay is to contribute to my club, as trying to put up a good club number isn’t feasible with manual. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @luv4allmusik That is my point. Give it an incentive to play it manually by giving out bonus points to those that do so. Maybe the 1st 5 or 7 innings at least.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Makes it hard to streak tho Houmy. You can play the first 4 games. After that there isnt enough time. Trust me I have tried. Thats what makes the streaking impossible with the autoplay. Though, I agree with both you.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    That’s a good point about running out of time. It would be fun if they could set it up so that entire clubs could choose to play an event manually. They could increase the time between games and turn autoplay off and the bracket you’d be in would be all manual teams. That would be a true test of skill. 
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    The weekend event being the main event should include more manual play to it. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Agree, its 3 days long. But I dont see them changing that... One reason is the accolades they give out. A lot of them have to due with streak, duration, etc... It would defeat the purpose of having them if we manual play the games.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Manual play does seem more favorable but the weekend events would make it hard to streak.   The timer does run out when you play through them.   I typically only autoplay Monday or Wednesday after I lost round to get me back to where I lost.    It doesn’t always work out 😏