Options

please help GLU customer service

BeforeHandBeforeHand Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
please help me,i just want to play a live event,this is the 2md time i have tried to check and see if my device is join with my account......both times it has not been sign in with my device...this will be my 3rd report   the first time fairly unaware of 1 device i account.....you got it fix for me asap and i tried to uninstall and install to make sure i would be logged in and i couldnt resign in and i waited lord knows and was happy as a bird flying last night when i was able to sign back in..now i i have done it again by uninstalling and installing......  team name:beforehand os version:7.0 email:spens96156@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Why do you keep signing in and out of the account, unless I am reading you wrong. If you did it once and they said its a one time thing why would you keep doing it. Sounds like you did it again by uninstalling the app. Submit a ticket, not sure if i am reading you correctly but seems like you are trying to sign in and out of your device.....
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I think your best bet is to just sit there and wait. I know it is not what you want to hear but the more you do this the more i see the possibility of it making the fix harder. I have someone that has been locked out for days and still waiting also. BEst of luck
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    BeforeHandBeforeHand Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I know man that's why I decided to make a third team... I didn't know about the situation when I switch devices and and have had difficulties trying to confirm my to myself it ain't going to happen again appreciate all the help and I hope you all good luck on your new business with glue and hoping it takes off like a rocket Jesus bless maybe y'all can give me a job or something or at least let me put application in in person thanks for the great game glad you're doing good with Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift and everything else Papa lopping

now known as

troublesome'96   a.k.a  americamanure
  • Options
    emaw1407emaw1407 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    They locked me out of my V.I.P  after my phone updated and that was a week ago...  still waiting... 
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I commented on another one of your comments. If you want to try it and it works let us know so may be others can fix theirs. Like i said on other one, it worked for my club leader. NOT saying it is guaranteed in anyway to work.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it