Pick ‘em question

luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
A club mate completed the midsummer classic pick ‘em last weekend which is supposed to give the club a 1.3X multiplier during the home run event but nothing happened during our clubs event today. Does he have to somehow activate it?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its not for the club. Its only for the person who got the patches.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Thank you. For some reason the wording at first glance made it seem like it was for the whole club. I’ll have to make sure that he received a bonus for the event today. Thanks again for your help!
    @dkarski87 Well my player didn’t get his bonus today so I guess it’s time to send in a ticket. 
    Also, would you happen to know if it’s supposed to be a bonus for the player for one event or for each week indefinitely? Thank you again for your help. I appreciate it!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I am not sure @luv4allmusik . People tell me it forever... Thats why the ranking systems changed for accolades from top 100 to now only top 25. No one in my club has completed a set yet so I cannot say for sure. But I heard its forever.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I hope so. I’m awful at picking them. I’ve only gotten four so far. However last year in beat the streak for the mlb app I had a 44 game streak. 
    I was making plans on how I’d spend my $ 5.7 million but Daniel Murphy took an ohfer and there went my early retirement!