Season mode

2Next

Comments

• sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I don't expect to be maxed out gold until the summer. Building it right this time. 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • TheDominatorTheDominator Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Im 4.5 star already ive spent a ton of gold and zero real cash
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Does anyone else go with the pick in the same spot every time or is that just me?
    I have the prime events bonus from the pick em ... anyone know is it permanent ? 
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I never got anything off the epic coins.  Lol.  I heard they don’t show up until you get to gold.   I am guessing that is not true?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @goatbuster108 they show up when they start offering players in the moments section. It used to run for one week in 2017 and towards the end they extended it to 14 days. I don't believe your tier matters but I don't remember that detail from 2017.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Houmy is correct. They will reappear once a epic moments player is released
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    save up is best option bud
    just remember it takes a ton to get the last little bit of items needed so dont start spending them unless you have 50+ to finish off player or you will screw yourself. I say 200 points total away from reward is max for me.
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Yeah save up the epic tokens . You have to finish all 3 sets to get the player. Any idea when they will start realeasing that option ?