Options

Leveling up too early

dmguerinodmguerino Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
just curious on the consequences of leveling up too early? I figured you would get better rewards the higher you level, but I have noticed some players wanting to stay at the lower levels for as long as possible.. why wouldn’t people want to level up ASAP?

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I don't think you can level up "too early." I think the amount of games it takes to level up is fine, and if you can win that many games, you should level up.

It's an urban legend that people think not leveling up will make the game easier because people think they'll have easier competition. Our matchmaking puts you against others that play like you, so if you think staying at a low level is a smart thing, you'll also be going against teams that think that way... and it'll end up being difficult.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @blueleopard Whats going on with the achievements? I heard they were put on hold. Some notice would be nice, I have 3 for 300 gold each. Is there an update when it will change. I am not collection any achievements until its fixed. I spent 4k in gold yesterday getting pablo, and over 120 bonus games. And it gets changed to 1k at lv 3.... Come on, and lv1 I got 100k... Something is really messed who every decided on this change.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    There is nothing special about it , but some clubs do like to reset so they can climb the ladder and get the rewards easier and quicker once again. That's why some of them ask you not to donate so the club stays lower during main events so they can get the rewards and compete against lower levels.
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Sadly this is a very common tactic in the game. I dont do it but I can totally see why people do it. Anything to get ahead i guess. I miss the honest playing this game had or at least when it wasnt so blatant
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @sneezytaco omg man, so true when the game first came out people were playing it for the fun. Not the tactics and sneaky rude clubs that try so hard.