Achievements

elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
Something seems off...

Comments

• Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Someone got caught exploiting the game and glu put the gold achievements on temporary hold. Stay tuned. Not fun times when you have two achievements about to finish for 300 gold each.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    What the hell the same thing happened in mine. I just used over 100 bonus games in last nights event and unlocked 3 achievements for 300 gold each and now it shows 1000 cash.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
    That is the response I got from customer care. I get that they have to fix any issues. Just stinks that I finished a top achievement and got $1,000 cash which doesn’t even compare to what you get for the first insane achievements. 

Do do you think if we met any more and didn’t collect them when the fix gets put in place it would work again?
  • elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
    Or put the player who is close to completing these inactive? I think I need 8 homers until I get another one.
    I dont know, I did not collect any of mine until its fixed. Took screenshots of everything for proof and waiting. I am owed 900 gold in Insane achievements, so I am not touching them till it gets resolved.
    – The Great Houmy
  • mattbelanger18mattbelanger18 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Oh shoot, I collected mine, didn't notice until after, was purchasing good acheivent and multi pick for 800, I hope they reimburse the paying players.  No response from customer service yet. 
    I got a response and thats all they said on the matter. No timetable for when or if they will change it back. What a joke, all the regular players are being punished for this. They don't even make an announcement for it, just do it. Keeping all in the dark. And they wonder why they are overwhelmed with tickets.
    – The Great Houmy

Tap Sports by Glu
    ‏Verified account @GluTapSports

We switched up achievements because of excessive exploitation. The original rewards will be back once that situation is resolved.

It was pointed out that some of the new achievement rewards don't make sense on the scale, and those are being re-worked before gold is put back in.
    – The Great Houmy
    They responded to me as well basically the same, excessive exploits is what they called it whatever that is. Looks like cheaters got us all punished!! I guess for some stealing from a game on a phone means a better life?? Kinda sad really, they're no point in it whatsoever,  seriously what kind of satisfaction would anyone get by winning at a game, that they didn't even put any effort into?? Hopefully GLU gets it figured out and resolved so the rest of us can continue to enjoy TSB. 
    I am sure they will. Might just take a few days or so.
    – The Great Houmy
    Looks like they made them all 100k now instead of the 1k I collected earlier,  before I noticed,  better than it was I suppose
    I let customer service know I collected 1k instead of 800 gold, the acheivement has since been changed to 100k. A rep named christopher had zero issue reimursing me 99k cash... it' not the original gold but wayyyyyy Better than the 1k... I was very satisfied with ease of at least getting the additional cash!
    edited May 2018
    How did you get such a quick turnover on your ticket... less than 1 day. I still have 3 tickets I haven't heard back from since Monday. You must be a VIP. ;)

You should've waited till they fix the issue. They posted an announcement on it. I have 6 achievements that I am not touching till its changed back to normal. They said it will be just might take some time before they fix it. I would not have taken 100k over 800 gold. I don't think you will get that now since you took the 100K. Gold is more valuable then cash.
    – The Great Houmy
    Yes for sure gold is way more valuable, when I collected I did not notice the change. As for the ticket I'm not sure was about 24 hour turnaround. Asked originally about it on Wednesday, got the standard "exploits" message thursday. Friday I asked on the same ticket if I could at least get the 99k cash since that's what it' changed to, and today christopher sent it. I am not VIP although I hear there's some cool things and good discounts as a VIP. so I surely would like to be. Lord knows I'VE sure  spent enough time and money playing all the TSB's to at least be considered.