Options

Reseting “my legend”

bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
I was considering resetting my legend to a different postion. I didn’t really anticipate position weakness when I elected the position when the game came out and stupidly choose 1st base. Now, I’m super stacked at 1st base and very weak at catcher and shortstop; thus considering a reset. I’m at silver 9 with my legend and would hate to start over because it took a lot of treasure to get there. Any one reset their legend? What happens?? 

Comments

• Options
    dodgerflamydodgerflamy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Resetting legends basically means they start off at bronze 1 again and you DO NOT receive the gold, xp, evo, and cash back again that you previously used to level it up. IMO at silver 9 I would keep your legend where it is at and keep pulling on those boxes!!! You'll definitely progress to a point where you'll get better catchers and shortstops it just takes time and effort!!!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I agree with @dodgerflamy as the xp you've already spent on him is worth more than a better catcher or shortstop with the new way GLU starts off all picks at bronze. You'll eventually end up getting a decent catcher and shortstop. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea I agree with both posts, its not worth throwing away all that XP you invested into your legend. Just a matter of time before you pull a good catcher or SS. Just be patient.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I made mine an outfielder because thats basically 4 spots if you count dh. He replaces the left fielder always, not whoever is worst fyi. My catcher is wellington castillo, who isnt rated that highly but he has one speed so hes actually pretty good for now, im still at bronze though. 
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I made mine a Catcher because I saw Glu show the best 5 catchers and I was not inpresssed lol . It has worked out well . Won’t matter as much the better your team gets . 
  • Options
    mdivelymdively Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yetifrost said:
    I made mine a Catcher because I saw Glu show the best 5 catchers and I was not inpresssed lol . It has worked out well . Won’t matter as much the better your team gets . 
    Agreed. Catcher is far and away the best choice for your legend IMO. The only reservation that I have is that I went the 40/40 route instead of contact hitter which I think would have been more valuable for me. 
  • Options
    bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Thanks to all. Certainly won’t reset. Very helpful.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    mdively said:
    Yetifrost said:
    Agreed. Catcher is far and away the best choice for your legend IMO. The only reservation that I have is that I went the 40/40 route instead of contact hitter which I think would have been more valuable for me. 
    I went 40/40 catcher as well. Reset my legend when I learned he could be used in derby because I only had him at silver 1 until I could use him more than 1 day a week. Glad I did.