Options

Help

Mooman13Mooman13 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Comments

• Options
    Mooman13Mooman13 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Deleted app and reinstalled and this is the message I get any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I get the same thing.

I started the event Friday played a few games then wasn't able too play any more. Every time I tried to the game would take my energy and gives me the 5 gloves but won't start a game.  I cleared the data and logged back in and still nothing. So I tried to uninstall the app and now it won't let me sign in. I keep getting a message that says I can't play on this device please login on the original device. This is the only phone I have ever had this app on.

Customer Care would not respond to my question and right before I uninstalled I had a VIP hot line show up. Now I'm having to starting over? I was level 3 gold with Aaron Judge level 10 Gold.

The second picture was the last screenshot I took as you can see I was level 2 gold but i have leveled up to level 3.
  • Options
    NiagaraStarsNiagaraStars Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This happened to me and I sent in a ticket. No response. I was top 100 when this happened, and it went on long enough that I'm screwed out of my rewards. I didn't try to uninstall it though. I super hope they fix this, and, without sounding beggy, compensate us for lost event points
  • Options
    Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    The worst thing you could do is uninstall then reinstall, there new policy will automatically wipe that out ! It’s unfortunate and I wish everybody knew ahead of time . 
  • Options
    I wish I had know
  • Options
    I know, unfortunately a lot of players are finding out the hard way. Wish this was explained better, guys on my team went through the same fate  
  • Options
    Did they get it fixed
  • Options
    No my friend they did not, because of the policy of one device , when you uninstall then reinstall, that team is gone ! And nobody I know has received any help at all. 
  • Options
    They better fix it I've spent over 600 on the game
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    It took a while but I got my team back after a bit more than a week
  • Options
    I think I had just made VIP when it happened to that's the worst part.
  • Options
    They fixed it and restored my account 
  • Options
    Awesome, I’m happy for you bro ! It’s nice to hear that it worked out for somebody! Good for you my friend ! 
  • Options
    Thanks