Options

Add A Trade Option Between Players.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Would love to see if GLU can come up with a way to involve player trades... Or auction players off for people to bid on. I heard that Madden has such a feature but have never seen it in action. Anyone has any thoughts on the matter? Or would it make things to complicated in the game? I bring it up because I have excess amount of 1B players that are just sitting inactive because I cannot use them. 4.5s and 5s... I would rather trade 1 or 2 to someone who needs it for something I may need from them... i.e) a catcher or other position.

Make it fair so that base it on the players overall max, and the differential can be between 5-10 pts high or low. So its fair for both parties. Just a thought....
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited May 2018
    It would be a great feature but I am afraid we'll never see it as if that was the case then people wouldn't spend as much $$$ buying boxes and draft picks. One way GLU could do it and still have it be profitable for them is to associate a cost with it. For example you would need to spend x amount of gold buy a trade ticket/token and use that to get a player from someone else. The number of tickets needed would be based on the players stats.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I like the idea @Houmy, even if they had something like a transaction fee with gold, much like a trade ticket/token. Take a small cut so that players can trade and still use gold in the process. But yes I agree with you, it will not happen.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I like the idea 💡 I have often though the same. I know in NBA live they give us the option to auction off our players for x amount of coins or training.  It would be a great ideal for those that have decent players but don’t want to upgrade them any longer.   A lower rank team would most likely want to obtain them for sure.  
  • Options
    YOSHI2017YOSHI2017 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I would like to be able to trade amongst club members for a small fee. Keep it simple.