Options

Don’t get the weekend box

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
i just spent 14,100 in gold on the weekend player box and didn’t get a single 5-star bonus player. I played the odds. Bought 47/48 boxes and never got one even though the odds are 2.5%

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You need a bit of luck on your side. I got Stanton in 5 pulls, got greedy and kept going for a SP. Pulled Sanchez 5s catcher. You definitely need some luck on your side, i spent about 6k and got 2s, lots of prime XP and couple shrubs. Last weekend I got 3b 5s in 1 pull. So its all about luck Pred, sucks when you spend all that and get nothing. I have been on the other end of that many times.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I understand luck, but at some point if you have spent the gold you should get the super bonus player. 14,000 is a lot of gold to come up with nothing better than a 4.5 star player
  • Options
    For sure Pred, 100% agree with you. Did you spend it at-least during fan event to get some players out of it?
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Yes. I had been saving up the 20K for the fan rewards. I really with I would have bought prime XP boxes instead of the weekend box
  • Options
    Pred I sent you a PM... take a look
    – The Great Houmy