Player of the Week Upgrades

Spyder1Spyder1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
Glu should make it, if you have the player of the week in regular form, for the event, that player get's upgraded to the Player of the Week version.

IE. This week, I have A.J. Pullock, but the 4 star regular version. It would be helpful to the players to get the upgrade because I have the player already. So for the player of the week time period, my A.J. Pullock would upgrade to the POW version.

I'm don't want to be greedy here ask the player gets permanently upgraded, but at least for the POW time period would be nice.

Comments

• YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I agree if the star lvl matches 
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Or atleast get the upgraded bonus points 
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Maybe a pro-rated bonus for other versions of the player .  The pow box is definitely worth it if you can use the player a ton through the rest of the week . 
  • NOGLITCHNOGLITCH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Great post! I have also requested that GLU allow more points for normal versions of the event bonus players. Seems many of us agree it to be senseless to purchase the same player you have within your roster. 
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @scndrk pro rated bonus is a solid idea!
  • LBCBWC2LBCBWC2 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    100% agree with this. should be rewarded if you own a guy that is named potw. as it currently stands you are basically punished... you have to purchase the new version, essentially making your current one worthless. somehow enhancing already owned players would be a great solution.
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    You would be eating into the benefit of having one of the POTW guys. The whole point is that someone spent gold on the box to get the POTW. And by upping regular players to potw you are essentially devaluing the gold spent for the box in the first place. Now giving a “potw upgrade feature” for a temporary time and gold spent, there’s an idea