Game Advice

ParkerC17ParkerC17 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Looking for any advice that can improve my team performance or gameplay w/o spending any gold or real money

Comments

• Itsagoner1960Itsagoner1960 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Hard to help much don’t know anything about your team. It’s hard to progress without spending or buying gold. My best advice is find a good club that will carry you for awhile so you can build up your team with draft picks. Good luck
  • Itsagoner1960Itsagoner1960 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I do have one opening in my club but it has a few requirements. If your interested let me know and I can put you in it for a while. It’s a competitive club 
  • Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    My advice would be to watch videos for gold and take advantage of offers for gold , your gonna need it one way or another. 
  • deepballlsdeepballls Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Watch videos like someone mentioned! You' be amazed how fast you can grab 100 gold. If you'e sitting around doing nothing...just tap and play tap and play. Get in a good club and get the rewards. Free draft pics, gold, boosts etc...
  • Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Concentrate on upgrading your players and training and anything else before you level up. Also play season mode and use the rewards from it.
  • ParkerC17ParkerC17 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Currently in a club. Also can cash be used for anything actually good? I have like 2 mil and have half maxed my upgrades 30k strength team
  • Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Cash is good for buying second round draft picks and late round draft picks, they add up , trade them in to increase your lineup players or get lucky and get a better player. And don’t half max team upgrades, if you have the cash, keep going ! Hope that helps you out my friend ! 

Cash is good for buying second round draft picks and late round draft picks, they add up , trade them in to increase your lineup players or get lucky and get a better player. And don’t half max team upgrades, if you have the cash, keep going ! Hope that helps you out my friend ! 

My team is already mostly made up of 3.5-4.5 star players. No 5's and a few 3's. Just not really sure what to do now because the only players that can improve my team are from drat picks that cost gold. My sneaky strategy is spend 100k per day on late round draft picks and turn those players into like 3000 xp per day.
    Join a good club like mine that's in the top 10 -25 every event and you will earn some 5* draft picks 
    For example we just finished 22 I got 2 #1 picks 3 1st round picks and 3500 exp

Monday we finished 4th yesterday 9th

For example we just finished 22 I got 2 #1 picks 3 1st round picks and 3500 exp

Monday we finished 4th yesterday 9th

See Rick I would, but the issue is that truly strong clubs are always full, and the only clubs looking for members are those that have notable flaws in player commitment. Then you have clubs that lie about how good they are.
  • jose11490jose11490 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    The best way to get your team better in my opinion is try cycling walk off and the derby to get as much cash as possible so that way you can max out your team upgrades and also if your in a good club that will def help a lot as well -Soxxxs03 
  • SgtdUSMCSgtdUSMC Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Watch vids, play regular but as much gold as u can afford.