Options

Amount of XP needed to level up in Gold - Please post your numbers

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Hey gang,

There has been a lot of inquiries lately as to the exact number of XP needed to level up regular (Blue XP) players in gold level. It would be great if some of you that are gold and are leveling up could post the numbers for each level (1=>2, 2=>3 etc..) for the other players. With GLU's new Bronzomania draft default it would help a lot of us that have been sitting on Silver/Bronze gathering the much needed XP.
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Houmy, I couldn't tell you the exact numbers. But I will do my best with what I remember. And where some of my guys are currently.
    G1 to G2 is 1200 xp and the increments go up about 2-300 for the first few levels. Once you get to about 5, it goes up another 300-500 per level. after gold 8ish... Its 600+ per level. So some of my guys that are around gold 7-8 are about 2200-2600xp per level. But it this way, every time I am able to save up about 20-30k and I get a new player to add. Almost all of that XP is gone from going to B1 to about G6-8.... Its alot of XP. Sometimes I wish I didnt get new guys so I can level up my current roster, but when I get a new guy during events I have to use the XP to lv him up to my level.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Sorry correction, my guys in gold 6 are 2900 per level, guys in gold 9 4600per level. here is what I can give you based on my current roster and level. Hope it helps.

Gold 1- 1200
    Gold 2- 1600
    Gold 3- 2000
    Gold 4- 2300
    Gold 5 - 2600
    Gold 6- 2900
    Gold 7- none
    Gold 8- 4300
    Gold9 9 4600
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @dkarski87 Thank you. That helps a lot. Looks like then that each player would require about 25K. Yep I'll be in silver for a bit longer now. Got about 140K saved up for now and all players are already maxed silver.

• Options
    Yea sounds about right. Each week I can try and save between 20-30k... And once I get a new player. Its all gone from b1 to gold. It really does take alot. Hope it helps @houmy. How is the solo club working out for you? I saw your last post you did pretty good last weekend lol.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @dkarski87 5th place so far in today's event and I haven't had time to play that much :)

• Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @dkarski87 Thank you for the great info. 
    I believe I will be in silver until Christmas. Ugh. 
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    dont wait !!!!!! if you have enough to get to the nexxt level and make most at least a 3 then jump but lil tip when you jump make your subs bronze 30's lvl 1 this helps to match you against teams you can beat
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZ said:

dont wait !!!!!! if you have enough to get to the nexxt level and make most at least a 3 then jump but lil tip when you jump make your subs bronze 30's lvl 1 this helps to match you against teams you can beat

If you go to the next tier with not enough XP to level up past 3 then you stand no chance in WOH or Slugfest. You can get a 5 star player per week in WOH and much needed Prime XP & EVO in Slugfest if you cycle those but with Level 3 players you'd be lucky if you pass level 2 in each of those events.

• Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Houmy said:
    If you go to the next tier with not enough XP to level up past 3 then you stand no chance in WOH or Slugfest. You can get a 5 star player per week in WOH and much needed Prime XP & EVO in Slugfest if you cycle those but with Level 3 players you'd be lucky if you pass level 2 in each of those events.
    Yea but then for bonus game events and weekend prime events, I struggle streaking. I bumped up to gold and started winning games again.