How to become VIP

bigcountry573bigcountry573 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I don't get why someone can't tell you how to become VIP... I've played and spent money in 17 and now 18 I'm top 3 in my club... I play everyday, could someone please share the requirements.. 

Comments

• Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    This is what customer care told me.

"Thanks for the inquiry!

Kindly note that the VIP program is invite-only and is usually handled via e-mail or the Tap Sports Baseball Forums. Every once in a while, the Development Team will look at the players' actual activity in Tap Sports Baseball 2018 to see if they’re a fit for the program. There are number of factors that influence the decision, one of which is the amount spent on in-app purchases. They may also look into a player's in-game behavior as well.

Being a VIP comes with many benefits, one of which is the VIP Hotline. Any messages you send to Customer Care are marked with the highest priority, ensuring that you’ll receive the quickest service possible. Also, certain discounts will be given from time to time for in-game purchases such as gold, draft picks, mystery boxes, etc.

I would suggest you be more active both in-game and on forums to increase the chance of being invited to be a VIP. 

I hope this information helps. 

We love to hear more from you. I will be closing this ticket now, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket if you have any other questions. You can do so by tapping on "Green tick mark" and selecting "Contact us" at the top right corner of the FAQ window.

Happy gaming:).

Kind regards,
    Keerthi
    Glu Mobile Customer care."
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Part of becoming a VIP spending a certain amount of money. I have seen $500 is what helps get you there
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Try not to focus on a VIP status.  Play and have fun tapping!   There are various factors in becoming a VIP and money is part of a deciding factor for sure.  I am with a awesome group and most are VIP but my teams is just as strong as theirs in some cases better.   If everyone had VIP then it would not be so special I get that.  My advice play hard and have fun and you may just get a surprise factor of VIP on the way.   ⚾️😊
  • bigcountry573bigcountry573 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thank you all for the input I appreciate very much
  • KiLLaKeiTHKiLLaKeiTH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    $500 was last years level and i heard $800 is this years level, plus being active on forums and daily events.
  • Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    You might be VIP and not know it you have to turn it on in your profile. 
  • vrod2018vrod2018 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The mystery behind this is killer
  • Nightkings1Nightkings1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Play the game daily and be courteous to others. :-)
  • ParkerC17ParkerC17 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Basically, Glu will not say what the VIP is so people won't stop spending once they reach that threshold. Same thing EA sports did in Madden Mobile.
  • ImaspyImaspy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It is still a mystery to get a vip status. But all of your comments will eventually get you a vip status, keep up the good work :).
  • wschamps7777wschamps7777 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I have almost a 68k team I lead a top club, I'm active, I'm courteous to others, and yet I can't get VIP.  I have even asked Glu for it lol.  
  • mountiesmounties Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Still haven’t heard anything from them n I’m well over the 818 Mark people say so it’s frustrating but I love this game so whatever happens I’m good with
    Type your commentheres my team 
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Unlock all the buy gold achievements. Its around $850 and then vip will be offersd. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • besomeonebesomeone Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Been playing awhile well into diamond over 91k team strength wondering how I get vip please? Thanks for your help everyone.
  • gijoe7732gijoe7732 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve been playing for 5 months now, am at 85k and am active everyday. Probably spent around $100 so hopefully it’s not just about the money but activity! 
    I made it 
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    have spent about 400, just started being active on threads, but active every day with my club and everything else. my team is a 108000, hopefully i get a message about this soon.
  • Monte45Monte45 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have spent well over $800 and I'm as active of a player as you can be. Yet they still haven't given me VIP, and yes I've asked about it multiple times. 
  • mvp27troutmvp27trout Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2020
    This sucks! After reading all these forums I’ve surpassed all the qualifications to become vip, and yet I’m still not ! I’m level 10 have spent well over $800 active daily and still nada. 
    And not “mvp27trout” anymore. I am now “STILLTIPSY” 😎
  • djd1djd1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’ve been playing since 2018. Didn’t really spent much money in 18 or 19 and play everyday. Never had any issues with people on the game and this year spent plenty of money trying to become a vip and get my team better. I’ve done everything to become one and now I see that you have to be on the forums. Hopefully they will pick me up this month and I will finally make it to vip and then I can try and make it through the different tiers to become a top vip