Options

Prime XP

Graves1551Graves1551 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
am I right in assuming that the only way to get an abundance of prime XP is to buy it?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Not at all, learn to cycle on derby day lol... Hopefully they will add the prime xp to the regular season like in previous years. Quarter finals...
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @dkarski87 is right cycling slugfest is a good way to get prime xp. I have to say though by looking at your previous post with screenshot of your featured players your slugging strength is pretty low for a gold team so it's gonna be tough.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Yeah I havnt put as much work into my sluggers as I should have.
  • Options
    Thank you guys for the tip tho I’ll work on it.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

Yeah I havnt put as much work into my sluggers as I should have.

I was the same way back in 2017 as I concentrated more on the regular roster versus my sluggers and after I went platinum I stood no chance in slugfest. Took a different approach this year and balanced it as those prime XPs and EVO tokens are hard to get so cycling slugfest is one easy way to earn them.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I get tons of evo every weekend, over 100 most weekends, from leveling up a club. Prime XP however is much harder. My slugger strength at gold last week was 29,500 and I got to level 4 round 8 before stalling out. I just moved to gold so it was the first time this year I haven’t cycled. I’ve pumped it up to 30,500 this week. Hopefully I at least get past level 4
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Once you have a strong slugfest squad you can earn 3k prime xp per cycle. If you have the time to play then 9-12k per week isn’t out of reach.