Hoping to become VIP

dcounleydcounley Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
hi, so I’m hoping to be invited in the VIP club. Since I downloaded the game when it was released, I’ve played every single day, contributed over 1,800,000 points to my club, and spent over $700. I’ve also promoted this game to many friends, who have also spent a decent amount of money on the game. Anyway, here’s to hoping...

Comments

• Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    1,8 mil is squat, doubt they care about that though. I heard the magic number is $808 so you are close. I'd message them and ask.
  • dcounleydcounley Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I gave messaged them and asked. They don’t give a straight answer response 
  • dcounleydcounley Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I meant I have messaged them
  • sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    for me it unlocked at ~$500 USD but i also follow them on twitter, like them on facebook, am active in here so it may be a combo of those things. Also you have to turn VIP on
  • BooYah2BooYah2 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Do you know where to turn VIP on?
    team profile in the top left corner of the main menu. Where you team name is
    Sorry man, I still don’t see it lol
    then it may not have been triggered for you
  • Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    BooYah2, just keep playing the way you are brother, I also heard the amount is $808 , but really don’t even pay attention to it. I’m right along with you trying , it’s just better to play, have fun , stay active in the forum , Twitter and Facebook and one day be surprised when it happens. Now what Sqg491 said about turning on VIP, I’ve never heard of that or seen it and half my team are VIP’s. 

Thanks guys!
    No problem my friend 
    @Tommygunn33 , sorry I misspoke.... You have to turn on your VIP badge, but VIP lounge should come up automatically
    @sqg491, my apologies bro, wasn’t trying to discredit you or offend you, I misunderstood myself. Thinking You meant it was something that had to be turned on in order to get it instead of when you get it to initiate it . So thanks for the info, it is much appreciated 
    @Tommygunn33 no offence taken :)
  • jose11490jose11490 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Glu tells me it’s an exclusive club and I have to wait for there people to look into it 
  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Im well over $800 in, played 17 & 18 from day 1 & nothing. No straight response from them aside from the fact its at their discretion 
    @tbettini, I feel your pain bro, I’m in way deep myself with no response. I give up trying. I just keep playing, have fun . I’m with a great club , who most are VIP, and just play hard , and enjoy my team . If it happens it happens , not like when it does I’m just gonna stop spending , so just have fun my friend !!
  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    @Tommygunn33 yessir at this point it is wat it is. No point in crying over spilled milk
  • Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    You will know if your VIP because in the menu beside club you will see "VIP lounge" once you see it go to your profile and turn on the VIP logo. 
    This is what customer care told me when I asked before I became a VIP.

"Thanks for the inquiry!

Kindly note that the VIP program is invite-only and is usually handled via e-mail or the Tap Sports Baseball Forums. Every once in a while, the Development Team will look at the players' actual activity in Tap Sports Baseball 2018 to see if they’re a fit for the program. There are number of factors that influence the decision, one of which is the amount spent on in-app purchases. They may also look into a player's in-game behavior as well.

Being a VIP comes with many benefits, one of which is the VIP Hotline. Any messages you send to Customer Care are marked with the highest priority, ensuring that you’ll receive the quickest service possible. Also, certain discounts will be given from time to time for in-game purchases such as gold, draft picks, mystery boxes, etc.

I would suggest you be more active both in-game and on forums to increase the chance of being invited to be a VIP. 

I hope this information helps. 

We love to hear more from you. I will be closing this ticket now, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket if you have any other questions. You can do so by tapping on "Green tick mark" and selecting "Contact us" at the top right corner of the FAQ window.

Happy gaming:).

Kind regards,
    Keerthi
    Glu Mobile Customer care."
  • jcclark1jcclark1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I played last year every day and never got the invite. spent over 2k... this year, just having some fun with my son's team as well
  • jerry46jerry46 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    That is what they told me .bullshit.i spent alot is money still no invite
  • SgtdUSMCSgtdUSMC Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Really like VIP also been a player since 2016.
    Gentlemen, just a quick update. It does happen, today while playing, went to check my team as a whole to see how we were doing , as soon as I went to click on club , there it was ! I was awarded VIP today ! So keep at it , and it will happen my friends!
    Welcome to VIP club
    @Rlockout2018, Thank You very much! 
  • DasBombersDasBombers Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @Rlockout2018 @Tommygunn33 Same with you Tommy. Went to play today and spent a little and saw that I was given VIP Status
    Good to hear from you @DasBombers ! Congratulations brother 
  • adawg911adawg911 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I am also a player that is on this app most of the day and have yet to achieve VIP status and people that i recruited to the game have become VIP but i guess i gotta keep grindin!
    Keep grinding brother , it’ll happen ! I didn’t think it would for me , kinda gave up on the thought and just enjoyed playing the game and with my teammates and then it happened! Good luck brother