PLAYERS NEW UNIFORMS

TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
SINCE i have to look up every new player i get , has anyone noticed even teams own pages and the MLB website doesnt have updted pictures for most of the players ?????? thats pretty poor effort , especially when the pose for millions of pics

hahaha i just wanted to be the first to post in here and couldnt think of anything else it 1 am here
TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )

Comments

• JetFlyinJetFlyin Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    MLB has always been slow and the fact folks change teams so much. Definitely should have a crew of interns swapping out photos lol. 
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I WAS actually taking to a guy at the NBA website and they already have all the promo sshots done for all the players. thats not the issue, it a marketing objective from the trade contract ,so the team loosing a good or great player doesnt totally lose out , since the majority of tv time a club has is focused on trades and pickups of the new club , the old team also get a spllashh of advertising and a plug everytime they mention the player........ so there is logic behind it all even tho it doesnt help us.........................maybe glu could put a light on profile or chage plaayers name colour , something to let us know a player has gone to a new club
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )