Options

Offers Not Rewarding

xJackMihoffxJackMihoff Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I️ have 3 offers that I️ have completely done exactly what they have said to do in the details. I️ have been waiting for over 2 days now and still no reward. I’ve sent customer support emails and no response. What do I️ need to do to receive them?

Comments

• Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I have heard that the offers take a while to be rewarded. Tapjoy’s customer service also takes a while so I guess you just got to sit tight and wait for Tapjoy to response. If you send proof to them they should work it out. 
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    doomsdayd18doomsdayd18 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I haven’t got any to work this year.  
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Be patient. Send a ticket through tapjoy once it is available to do so. You will receive an email and you can send in proof of your offer with a screenshot. After doing so it can still take a few days or even a week or two, but you will get credited or an explanation to why you are not.
  • Options
    scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Tapjoy has been great with me.  Completed 40+ offers and they typically respond within a week. 
  • Options
    Did all that about a month and a half ago.  Still nothing
  • Options
    elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
    I had one that took about a month. After almost two weeks of no response from Tapjoy I started a new offer that was worth a lot of gold and sent in a ticket without completing the new offer. I attached my old request and screenshots of the reward status showing that I was waiting on them and they responded pretty quickly. I just clearly communicated in the new request that they did not respond to my original email.
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    About 1/3 of my offers are not honored with Tap joy . Of  those I would say most are from downloading a game . Any offers that require a subscription or buy something have all worked for me . 
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    And a few offers have been routed to Glu from tapjoy and all of those were fixed for me by Glu . Just keep on them and take lots of screen shots 
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I have heard that the offers take a while to be rewarded. Tapjoy’s customer service also takes a while so I guess you just got to sit tight and wait for Tapjoy to response. If you send proof to them they should work it out. 
    Tapjoy is an absolute joke.  After completing the final fantasy task to get to 100k power, which was over 17k gold for double gold week, I never received it. I sent in a request with screen shot. After a week I got an email saying sorry but I'm ineligible for it because I never downloaded it!!!!  They never pay out big rewards from everyone that I've seen.  Glu needs to find a better partner. 
  • Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Tapjoy is an absolute joke.  After completing the final fantasy task to get to 100k power, which was over 17k gold for double gold week, I never received it. I sent in a request with screen shot. After a week I got an email saying sorry but I'm ineligible for it because I never downloaded it!!!!  They never pay out big rewards from everyone that I've seen.  Glu needs to find a better partner. 
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I wonder if there is a limit that a person can receive 🤔