Duplicate drafts do not Level up players ”please address ASAP”

LouiethumpsLouiethumps Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports
When drafting a duplicate player, the player does not level up.

For example: I have Corey Seager at silver tier level 8, overall at 106.   I drafted him a second time and the player did not level up to 9 and overall he stood at 106...!!!....???

On TSB17 duplicate players would level up the player and the player would receive a higher overall rating.  

Will this issue be addressed. If not we should not be able to draft the same player again if it does nothing for us, doesn’t even let us sell a duplicate for XP points

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Your duplicate should be leveling up. I have had mine leveling up. Could be a glitch or something on your end. Submit a ticket for it and take screen shots.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Same kind of bug is in slugfest. While the player does level up if you cycle multiple times it does not evolve. If you have him maxed at bronze and are higher than bronze yourself the player does not evolve to silver once you cycle again.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Yea thats cause they want users to use their own gold and evo for the jump to to next tier. What can you do, they won't fix that issue. They gain from players leveling to the next tier.
    – The Great Houmy
  • LouiethumpsLouiethumps Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi all in this case my player is not jumping to the next tier (Bronze, silver, gold etc...) at the time my player was silver tier level 6. Which when I drafted him a second time he should have jumped to level 7.  This has happened with 30-40 other players I already had that were not maxed out....
    If he is not maxed out then he should level up. i.e) from lv 4 to 5 etc... So this could a big on your device or version of the phone that needs to be looked at. The player wont evolve from say lv 10 bronze to silver 1. That I am sure of, they need to be leveled up to silver 1 first before they are able to upgrade with a duplicate draft pick.
    – The Great Houmy
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I'm having the same issue with players not leveling up     I've received multiples several times with room to improve before leveling teirs but received only exp which is not even close to what it would take to improve the player a level.    I have submitted support ticket and screenshots but was told that it should be working as normal .  The only thing I've noticed is that I received a duplicate non roster player and it leveled him to bronze 2.  
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    i think i read that a duplicate player only increases in rank once or twice then stops and you get more bonus xp instead , not 100% buti think thats the case
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Duplicate players keep leveling up until capped. Just like slugfest and woh
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited May 2018
    Correct @houmy. I keep 4s and above in case of emergency for xp, and I have gotten the same players at times over 10 times till they reach there max cap in bronze tier. So they will level up each time and just give you the additional xp on top.
    – The Great Houmy
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I sent a follow-up message to support team and they gave some credibility to the issue saying that they needed before and after screenshots to help them see what's going on .  I don't think it's a widespread problem across all users but several on here and friends that play have had the same issue.   
    Since I've been taking screenshots of my roster lately to keep track I've havent received any duplicates. 😀.