Options

Villanueva MISSING

uscchampsuscchamps Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
So, I went on this morning at 11:30 to prepare for the event. I wait 30 minutes that way I know who the bonus players are going to be. I find out who they are and change my line up accordingly. Only to my surprise do I realize that my POTM Villanueva is MISSING, GONE! I have no idea what happened to him, I do know that i did NOT release him because he was locked. So I spent another $200.00 to try to get him back and that was an epic fail. I've contacted customer care and have yet to get a response. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how did you get your player back? Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I haven’t experienced this but if you contacted GLU they can probably help sort this out. I’d definitely contact them and tell them everything and see if they can resolve it.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    uscchampsuscchamps Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thanks. I've tried to contact them through the game and haven't received a reply. I just hope it's fixed before the event is over. 
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I had it happen once and they told me there was nothing they could do . Said I must have traded him in and they cannot reverse that . With a diffrent problem  They Gave me a player from player rewards after the rewards randomly reset.  So it’s total bs that they couldn’t give back my potw