Options

Double bug glitch back in WOH

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
This is getting beyond annoying. The double ball glitch is back yet again and I've already had to restart a level twice because of it. If this was a brand new app some bugs could be understandable but for an app that seems like a recycled version of 2017 with some added features I just can't understand why they haven't figured this one out yet. Any thoughts/response @GluAdmin ?
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    YEAP!!!! I had it on Thursday... And now again as well. Geez this is crazy.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Wasted over 600 gold already in restarts in early level because of this.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    obviously as they ad code into game they are unaware of the outcomes , changing potw box should be easy you would think but adding a different name can affect the souce code and its not system spread as soon as you see something wrong submit a ticket in the game , and come here too as the forum or facebook has different people watching over it so they can act faster here , as your ticket joins the cue of hundreds if not 1000's of tickets lready there, also lots of things can affect a game , maake sure running apps in background is turned off , phone is up to date with its software , DO NOT JUMP ON EVERY APPLE OR SAMSUNG UPDATE AS THEY HAVENT BEEN TESTED WITH EVERYGAME . CLEAR OUT CACHE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, MAKE SURE YOUR RUNNING MLB ONLY , SO CLOSE ALL OTHER APPS , MAKE SURE BATTERY IS NOT IN LAST 25% RANGE , SCREEN DIMMERS ARE OFF , THERES HUNDRED PLACES THINGS CAN AFFECT A GAME LIKE THIS , SO basicallly go step by step till your problem is solved

hope this helps someone at least lmao
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Are you guys still experiencing the glitches?