Options

Not receiving rewards and can't play weekend event

smoke14yousmoke14you Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
For the past two weeks I can't level up, shop, see messages from my club, and now can't see my players for this weekend event. It's getting frustrating, and I have played since this game was created. About to delete it and change to another baseball game. 

need help GLU

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Sounds like you've been jailed.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    What does that mean?
  • Options
    Mets121741Mets121741 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    being "jailed" means that GLU suspects you of cheating (whether you actually have or not) and so they put a lock on your account & team preventing it from, amongst other things, collecting points for any club you're in. If you've done nothing wrong you can contact support and they'll look into it. You may have to be really pushy with them - in the past they've just cut & paste their standard "you cheated go away" message, and you'll have to keep pushing them to look into it. My friend had a 100% legitimate team jailed, but since he spends a lot of money and is a VIP they unjailed his team. The other option is to start a new team with a new account.
  • Options
    Thanks
    I haven't cheated, or would know how to cheat. I have been saving Xp and have about 100,000 before I level up to silver. That's it. I'm Collecting rewards now but can't chat with my league and the shop is still saying unavailable. Don't know but haven't done anything wrong 
  • Options
    I Received a email by someone from GLU and you are right. The are saying my account "bukkakalypse" is trying to cheat. THATS NOT ME! What the hell. My account name is jbhall14 and team name is smoke14me. How the hell did someone hack my account? I Don't know what to do.