Options

Can’t Recover Team

Mikekw3Mikekw3 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Ok team I’m having serious issues and I’m really scared. My app would no longer load so I assumed I required the newest version of the app. I wasn’t able to update right away so I recovered my account onto my iPad using my Facebook account and was able to play with no issues. A couple hours later I was able to update my phone and download the updated version of tap baseball and when I went to recover my account back onto my iPhone it says, “ Could not link account” and now it says the same thing when I go to try and recover on the iPad. So now I am stuck and cannot get my team onto either device. Like most of us, I have spent money and am heavily invested in this app lol. Anyone know what to do or had a similar issue that was resolved? I need some good news :/

Comments

• Options
    Mets121741Mets121741 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    They limited the game this year to only one device move per account. This is to avoid people handing their account info over to hackers, who would load the team onto their hacked device, load it with gold then sign out and the original user would just sign back into the account on their phone. You'll have to contact support and plead with them that what you did was innocent and hopefully they can unlock it. Good luck!
  • Options
    Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    My account would not let me play in the prime event one time and nothing I did worked. So I deleted the game and reinstalled it. That was the biggest mistake I ever made. I contacted customer care and 2 weeks later I got my account back. 
    Just be patient they will get your account fixed but it will take some time (they have to investigate your account).