Options

This weekends points are not right

QikQik Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I have been paying attention to my points and what I am supposed to be getting per win and the numbers are low. I just had 92780 and got my 16th win in a row which it said was worth 12000 and my points only went to 101200. My 17trh win should have been worth 14000 and my score went up to 111,280. Something is wrong. My in game ID is MARINERMIKE

Comments

• Options
    Here are some screenshots to prove what I was saying.

• Options
    ASSAULTNBATTERYASSAULTNBATTERY Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I am seeing the same problem with my weekend games. I’m not getting all the points for the wins. Here are screen shots to prove it. My in game id is ASSAULTNBATTERY

• Options
    ASSAULTNBATTERYASSAULTNBATTERY Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Another screen shot for proof. I just noticed it this morning but I suspect in was happening yesterday too. I spent 200 in gold to refill energy. This is not ok if people are spending gold but not getting all their points from wins.

• Options
    Still the same with todays event.
  • Options
    Yes this is still broken.
  • Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    It's happened before in events where points have been completely wrong, or at least erratic for some players including myself.  It's a totally helpless feeling and you should start a ticket with CUSTOMER CARE through the app or through web access.  If you have already done it, post your progress.  

It also might help to ask your club mates if they've experienced the same thing and see if it can be handled all together by customer care.  

I know Customer Care will be more interested in the points than returning gold.  Wouldn't even nention the gold myself.
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Same here guys. I hope they get this resolved.  :(